Acceptto provides Web and Email support services to Acceptto customers. This document provides information on how customers can register for product support and access the Acceptto Support website to file issues.
To register for product support, please provide the following information for each user needing access to the support site to your Acceptto representative:
- First name
- Last name
- Company email address
- Phone number
After receiving the user information Acceptto will create user accounts for those users and send them the account login procedure.
The first time a registered user accesses the Acceptto Support Website, they will need to set their password by clicking the "Forgot my password" link on the login dialog box and follow the instructions to set their password.
Customers can file issues on Acceptto products and request support 24 hours a day in two ways:
- File a report on support.acceptto.com
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important to specify the priority as this dictates the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for the issue. The four priority levels are defined as follows:
- Urgent - Use of the service is not possible and/or mission-critical functions are impacted
- High - Adversely impacts the service and/or business processes but a workaround exists
- Normal - Sub-optimal system service and/or annoyances that do impact business processes; priority feature requests
- Low - Minor issues falling below the threshold of Normal; low priority feature requests.